See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
- $2.5 million option funding agreement signed utilising “in the money” LRSOC options.
- If all LRSOC options are exercised, they would generate up to $5.1 million in option exercise proceeds for the company.
- Latin will repay the funding progressively with proceeds from LRSOC options as they are exercised, or earlier, at Latin’selection.
- Funds will be used to accelerate activity on Latin’s lithium projects in Brazil, and for general corporate and working capital purposes.
The funding provides a source of capital to enable the Company to fund its program of project development and exploration of its exciting portfolio of lithium projects in Brazil, whilst avoiding a dilutive equity capital raising.
Managing Director Chris Gale commented:
“This innovative funding facility provided by our funding partner, Lind, provides the Company necessary working capital to continue to drill the newly discovered spodumene pegmatites in our Brazilian portfolio without the need for an equity placement, reducing dilution for existing shareholders. We expected we can add a lot of value, very quickly in Brazil with these funds.
“The Company has good reason to expect over $5m cash will be received from the exercise of its LRSOC options, and this funding, backed by the option money, now fast tracks our drilling program. This funding provides a cost-effective source of capital for the Company.”
This article includes content from Latin Resources, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.