See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INVESTOR REPORTS
Acquisition Of NSR Royalty Youanmi Gold Project
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (“Venus” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the agreement to acquire a 0.3% net smelter royalty (“NSR Royalty”) in relation to the Youanmi Gold Mining Leases from St Clair Resources Pty Ltd by Venus’ wholly owned subsidiary, Redscope Enterprises Pty Ltd (“Redscope”). Redscope Enterprises Pty Ltd currently holds a 0.7% NSR Royalty at Youanmi and once the acquisition completes, Redscope’s royalty holding will increase to a 1% NSR Royalty.
The key terms of the acquisition are as follows:
- Venus has paid a $50,000 deposit upon execution of the agreement;
- at completion, Venus to pay an additional $450,000 in cash and issue 3 million fully paid ordinary Venus shares at a deemed issue price of $0.18 per Venus share; and
- completion of the acquisition to occur within 30 days of execution of the agreement.
The Venus shares being issued will rank equally with the existing fully paid ordinary Venus shares then on issue, but will be subject to a three month voluntary escrow from completion. The Venus shares will be issued utilising the Company’s existing Listing Rule 7.1 capacity.
The Company considers that the acquisition of the additional NSR Royalty, increasing Redscope’s aggregate NSR Royalty over the Youanmi Gold Mining Leases to 1%, could provide significant value to the Company if the Youanmi Gold Project goes into production.
This ASX announcement is authorised for release by the Board of Venus Metals Corporation Limited.
This article includes content from Venus Metals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.