See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
The private placement offered shares at AU$0.025, a 4.9 percent discount from its November 29, 2019 share price.
Adslot (ASX:ADJ), a media technology firm announced the closing of a AU$6.4 million private placement. As part of the placement, Adslot will issue 264 million shares at a price of AU$0.25 for working capital and product development purposes.
As quoted in the press release:
The Placement involves the issue of 256,000,000 new, fully paid ordinary shares (New Shares) at $0.025 per New Share (Offer Price) to raise $6.4 million (before costs).
The Offer Price represents:
• A discount of approximately 4.9% to the Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) for the 30-day period up to and including 29 November 2019 (the last day of trading prior to the trading halt in connection with the Placement), which was $0.026.
• A discount of approximately 13.8% to the closing price on 29 November 2019, which was $0.029.