See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Advanced Human Imaging Limited (ASX: AHI) (NASDAQ: AHI) (“AHI” or the “Company”)is pleased to inform its shareholders that the company has executed all definitive agreements with Toronto based Digital Health provider Cubert Inc (“Cubert”) that has developed FitTrack My Health (“FitTrack”), a preventative health screening app.
- Definitive Agreements concluded with CubertInc.
- Cubert is a technology / device-based Health, Care and Wellness Organization.
- Cubert’s products have a global audience of over 1.8 million active users.
- Cubert’s application “FitTrack MyHealth” has a global audience of over 800,000 active users.
- AHI’s technology will be integrated into the FitTrack platform for release in February 2022.
- FitTrack is supported and used by celebrity collaborators and ambassadors such as Khloe Kardashian, Catherine McBroom, Catherine Giudici(Lowe).
The combined application will be made available in February 2022 across iOS and Android platforms. The new integrated functionality will be called FitScan and will enable its users to privately check, track, accurately assess overall wellness, and predict potential health risks -- all from their smartphone. FitTrack users will be able to combine their FitScan results with FitTrack’s easy to use Health Scores, enhancing FitTrack’s continued evolution to a complete holistic health solution for consumers across both software and hardware.
FitScan’s technology will encompass two core elements, integral to understanding an individual’s health.
This article includes content from [Company Name], licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.