See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
The fintech firm signed an agreement with US-based firm Fundomate to provide automated lending applications to its SMB client base.
AppsVillage (ASX:APV), a mobile technology firm announced that it has partnered with Fundomate, a company that enables users to swiftly access loans through its automated system. Focused on small to medium-sized business clients, the partnership will leverage Fundomate’s technology to provide AppsVillage network of 100,000 business with automated lending services.
As quoted in the press release:
The partnership expands on APV’s small business funding offering following its recently announced agreement with Seek Capital to provide APV’s customers with access to additional third-party lenders and products.
The deal with Fundomate is just one of a number of solutions tailored to support the global growth of the small business market sector which the Company plans to provide to its large and growing SMB customer base. Importantly, the agreement is expected to contribute strongly to ongoing revenue growth as APV continues its focus on expanding its diversified revenue base.