See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Arcadia Minerals Ltd (ASX:AM7) (Arcadia, AM7 or the Company) is pleased to provide its report on activities and progress made during the September 2021 quarter:
- Swanson Tantalum Project: Maiden JORC Mineral Resource declared 1,2Mt (Indicated and Inferred) at an average grade of 412ppm (412g/t) Ta2O5, 76ppm (76g/t) Nb2O5 and 0.29%Li2O
- Swanson Tantalum Project: 1,100m drilling program is ongoing to possibly expand the Mineral Resources
- Swanson Tantalum Project: Bench-scale metallurgical test-work completed, with preliminary mineralogical results indicating the prospect can produce a >20% Ta2O5 concentrate
- Swanson Tantalum Project: 60 tonne bulk sample taken for commercial size plant test-work
- Karibib Copper and Gold Project: High grade sampling results from a grab sample program confirms mineralisation extends over the exposed rocks of a 20 km x 2 km metasedimentary structural feature
- Kum-Kum Nickel & PGE Project: Minerals System Approach and Geophysical Large Loop TDEM survey underway to identify geophysical anomalies
- Bitterwasser Lithium Project: Expert appointed to determine lithium concentrations
SUMMARY OF MINING EXPLORATION FOR THE QUARTER
Swanson Tantalum Project
During the quarter exploration commenced at the Swanson Tantalum Project with drilling and bulk sample contractors being mobilised and independent Mineral Resource consultants, Snowden, being appointed to determine Swanson's maiden JORC Mineral Resource.
The drilling contractor commenced with road operations, drill pad preparation and construction of water-for-drilling infrastructure with the purpose of conducting a drilling program and to possibly extend the resource.
The drilling program was planned to consist of 22 diamond boreholes for approximately 1,100m of core over the Swanson swarm of pegmatites (which is one of a number of pegmatite swarms resident over Exclusive Prospecting Licence 5047). The drilling program follows on from an initial drilling program completed in August 2020.
Read the full report here.