See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
AusCann Group Holdings informed investors of recent appointments and changes to its board of directors.
AusCann Group Holdings (ASX:AC8) informed investors of recent appointments and changes to its board of directors.
As quoted in the press release:
The Company has appointed Mr Christopher Mews as a Non-Executive Director of AusCann. Mr Mews is the nominee from AusCann’s largest shareholder, Merchant Funds Management, with his appointment to be effective from 1 December 2019.
Mr Mews is currently the Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary of Merchant Group Pty Ltd, a Perth based financial services firm that provides funds management and corporate finance services, with investment experience both in Australia and internationally in the medical cannabis sector.
The Company also advises that Dr Paul MacLeman has resigned as an Executive Director of AusCann effective today.