See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INVESTOR REPORTS
Barbara Lithium Project Acquisition Completion
Balkan Mining and Minerals Ltd (ASX: BMM; “Balkan Mining” or “the Company”) is pleased to advise that it has satisfied the condition precedent to complete the acquisition of the highly prospective Barbara Lithium Project located in the Thunder Bay North Mining District of Ontario, Canada (the "Barbara Lithium Project" or "Project").
- BMM completes 100% ownership of the Barbara Lake Lithium Project.
- The Project covers an area of approximately 42 km2.
- The acquisition expands BMM’s Ontario portfolio footprint to 120km2.
Balkan Mining Managing Director, Mr Ross Cotton, commented:
“We are pleased to have completed the Barbara Lake acquisition and expand across the well- known Georgia Lake spodumene-bearing pegmatite district.
The project is of particular interest due to its proximity to previously mapped areas in the 1950s and 1960s where recently significant discoveries have been made.We now have a significant lithium portfolio covering 120 square kilometers across 4 projects in northwestern Ontario all of which are subject to exploration over the next 6 months. This complements our Corvette North and Northwest projects in Quebec, where we are currently planning our maiden exploration campaign.”
This article includes content from Balkan Mining and Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.