See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Innovative project development company, Neometals Ltd (ASX: NMT) ("Neometals" or "the Company"), is pleased to announce that Primobius GmbH ("Primobius"), the joint venture ("JV") company owned 50:50 by Neometals and SMS group GmbH ("SMS group"), has successfully completed commissioning of its showcase lithium-ion battery ("LIB") recycling demonstration plant ("DP"). The DP trial on EV LIBs will commence as scheduled in early Novemberto generate data for the feasibility study as well as to demonstrate the safe, efficient, green recycling process to potential feedstock supply and product offtake partners.
- All leaching, purification and recovery circuits of the Stage 2 hydrometallurgical refinery successfully wet commissioned; and
- Continuous demonstration trials processing EV cells from European battery cell and carmakersscheduled to commence in November.
Read the full article here.