See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
BlackEarth Managing Director, Tom Revy, commented - “ This Agreement provides an enormous boost to our JV with Metachem and the development of our plant in India and now completes our supply chain which will underpin our operations.
- BlackEarth has signed An Offtake and Supply Agreement (“the Agreement”) with Technografit GmbH (“Technografit”), Germany – a world leader in the supply of Graphite Concentrate and downstream products
- The leadership team at Technografit have been actively supplying and investing in graphite operations worldwide for many decades and are recognised within Europe as an industry leader
- The Agreement provides for the BlackEarth/ Metachem JV to acquire up to 2,500 tonnes per annum of suitable graphite concentrate from Technografit to feed its proposed operations in India
- The Agreement has been facilitated with BlackEarth’s Sales and Marketing Partners in Europe, LuxCarbon, whom will work closely with Technografit to ensure our end to end supply chain is managed to a world class level
- The Agreement provides certainty of supply of graphite concentrate for our Expandable Plant development before product can be directly supplied from our Maniry operations.
The agreement guarantees our Indian operations a supply of world class concentrate to feed our operations for the next few years prior to supplying product from our own operations at Maniry in Madagascar.
We can now move forward quickly knowing that we not only have a product offtake agreement in place (with Grafitberbau, Austria) to sell the Expandable Graphite we produce, this agreement also provides us with immediate access to world class concentrate to ensure we are able to produce and sell quality high value product in the short term.
The Agreement also assists to underpin our proposed plant development in Madagascar, as concentrate from this development will be provided to our downstream operations with Metachem as soon as this is available.
Our relationship with Techniografit and Luxcarbon further broadens our association with industry leading Graphite product developers in Germany who have access to markets for expandable graphite and other down stream products in Europe and Worldwide”
This article includes content from BlackEarth, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.