Botanix Pharmaceuticals, a medical dermatology company, released new key findings for a Phase 2 study of its BTX 1503 product.
Botanix Pharmaceuticals (ASX:BOT), a medical dermatology company, released new key findings for a Phase 2 study of its BTX 1503 product.
As quoted in the press release:
• All doses of BTX 1503 were very safe – no serious adverse events or treatment related discontinuations while achieving positive effects on acne lesion reductions
• BTX 1503 as a once daily application had the best performance, which from a compliance and commercial perspective, is the ideal dosing regime
• A strong and consistent impact on inflammatory lesions was seen across the entire study with even greater non-inflammatory lesion reductions
• Australian sites showed clear separation of BTX 1503 5 percent once a day vs vehicle – 40.8 percent vs 26.4 percent for inflammatory and 38.1 percent vs 5.1 percent for non-inflammatory lesions
• Patients in the USA that received vehicle had a high vehicle response which skewed the primary endpoint