See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Cann Group announced the launch of new medical cannabis items to be sold to approved Special Access Scheme patients.
Cann Group (ASX:CAN) announced the launch of new medical cannabis items to be sold to approved Special Access Scheme (SAS) patients.
As quoted in the press release:
Cann has entered into a distribution agreement with Symbion Pty Ltd, which supplies healthcare services and products to more than 4000 retail pharmacies and 1300 hospitals throughout Australia.
Symbion will carry Cann’s full range of imported products, for supply to approved SAS patients in line with each state’s legislative requirements.
Cann CEO, Peter Crock, said the Company is now entering its commercialisation phase, having successfully established a reliable cultivation and production capability.
“We are now operating our existing Southern and Northern production facilities at full capacity, with in excess of 40 harvests now completed, and we are advancing our product manufacturing capabilities with IDT Australia.”