See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Hygrovest Limited (ASX: HGV) ("HGV") is an Australian-listed specialist investment company which concentrates on producing capital growth for Shareholders over the medium to long term from investments in listed and unlisted equities and other financial assets.
Change in Company Name and ASX Code
Following Shareholder approval at the Company’s Annual General Meeting held on 17 December 2021, we are pleased to advise that the change of name of the Company from MMJ Group Holdings Limited to Hygrovest Limited has now taken place.
With effect from 23 December, the following changes have also been applied by the ASX:
- Change of name to Hygrovest Limited; and
- Change ASX Ticker to “HGV” (from “MMJ”).
This article includes content from Hygrovest Limited, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.