See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Charger Metals NL (ASX: CHR, “Charger” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update to the drilling schedule for its 70-85% held2 Coates Ni-Cu-Co-Au-PGE Project (“Coates Project”), located 65km northeast of Perth, Western Australia. The Coates Project contains a mafic intrusive complex within the Jimperding Metamorphic Belt, which also hosts the world class, 17Moz PdEq Julimar - Gonneville nickel-copper-PGE Project3 owned by Chalice Mining Ltd (ASX: CHN) and located 28km NW of the Coates Project (Figure 1).
- Final FLTEM geophysical report confirms conductor targets which could include massive sulphides with related nickel, copper and PGE mineralisation.
- Maiden drill programme to commence shortly, with five diamond core drill holes planned to test conductor targets for economic mineralisation.
- Drilling to commence when final DMIRS1 approval received.
Charger’s Managing Director, David Crook commented:
“We are excited about the approaching drilling campaign at the Coates Project which will test a compelling nickel-copper-PGE target.
“When we combine the interpretation provided by our geophysical consultant, Southern Geoscience Consultants, of the recently completed Fixed-loop EM survey with our existing geochemical data, we have produced a drill target in the emerging PGE and nickel province that demands attention at a time of record nickel and palladium prices”.
This article includes content from Charger Metals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.