See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
CoinSmart provides customers with an intuitive trading platform for buying and selling digital assets, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, combined with the seamless ability to on-ramp and off-ramp fiat. Clients' security and protection is the Company's primary focus.
The Company is registered as a money services business with financial regulators in Canada (through FINTRAC) and in the United States (through FinCEN). In addition the Company is registered with the Ontario Securities Commission as a restricted securities dealer in Ontario and all other Canadian jurisdictions.
CoinSmart Company Highlights
- CoinSmart is a Canadian cryptocurrency trading platform that is focused on building trust with users by delivering a safe, secure and intuitive platform for trading digital assets.
- The company is one of the first Canadian trading platforms to be compliant with the Financial Transactions and Report Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) and is committed to the safety and security of its users through strict compliance with regulations.
- The company has a strong user base and a high customer satisfaction rate of 99.8 percent. CoinSmart's revenue has grown tenfold since its launch in 2018 and is on pace to reach $14M+ in revenue for 2021 fiscal year.
- CoinSmart is led by an experienced management team with a strong history of success in online business, mergers and acquisitions, and exit strategies.
- In Q1 2021, CoinSmart closed a $4.5 million CAD oversubscribed pre go public funding round, followed by a C$12.6m go public round led by Eight Capital in Q2 2021.
- On October 22, 2021, CoinSmart got the green light from the OSC to act as a restricted dealer.
- On November 2, 2021, CoinSmart went public on the NEO Exchange under the symbol 'SMRT'.