See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Impact Minerals Limited (ASX:IPT) (Company) is pleased to advise that rights to the Company’s pro-rata renounceable rights issue (Rights Issue) announced on 26 April 2022 commence trading today under the ASX ticker code IPTRA.
Under the Rights Issue timetable, rights trading will end on 13 May 2022.
The Rights Issue is being offered to shareholders of the Company on the Record Date of 29 April 2022 with a registered address in Australia and New Zealand (Eligible Shareholders), on the basis of one
(1) new share (New Share) for every four (4) shares held at an offer price of $0.011 per share together with one (1) free attaching Listed New Option (exercise price of $0.02 expiring two years from issue) for every two (2) New Shares subscribed for and issued (New Options). The Company will apply for quotation of the New Shares and New Options on ASX.
Eligible Shareholders will be sent the Prospectus and personalised Entitlement and Acceptance Form by email or post on 4 May 2022, providing details of how to apply for their entitlement. Further information can be found on the Company’s website https://www.impactminerals.com.au/site/content/.
Eligible Shareholders may take up shortfall under the Rights Issue in addition to their entitlements under the Rights Issue. Payment for securities under the Rights Issue can be made with BPAY® through the Company’s share registry, Computershare.
The Closing Date of the Rights Issue is 5:00 pm (AEST) on Friday, 20 May 2022 and the New Shares and New Options are expected to be issued on 27 May 2022.
If you have any queries concerning the Entitlement Offer, please contact the Company Secretary on
+61 (08) 6454 6666.
This announcement has been authorised for release by the Managing Director.
Dr Mike Jones
This article includes content from Impact Minerals Limited , licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.