See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INVESTOR REPORTS
Conditions Precedent To Youanmi Consolidation Transaction Satisfied
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ABN 99 123 250 582) (ASX:VMC) (Venus) and Rox Resources Limited (ABN 53 107 202 602) (ASX:RXL) (Rox) are pleased to announce that all conditions precedent to the agreement to consolidate the parties’ respective ownership interests in the Youanmi Gold Project (refer ASX announcement dated 31 March 2023) (Transaction) have been satisfied.
Completion of the Transaction is expected to occur on 7 July 2023.
As approved by Venus shareholders at the general meeting held on 23 June 2023, Venus will distribute approximately 55,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares in Rox (Rox Shares) (In-Specie Distribution) in accordance with the following indicative timetable and otherwise as set out in the notices of meeting.
This ASX release was authorised by the Boards of the Venus and Rox.
This article includes content from Venus Metals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.