See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Revenue for the third quarter 2018 was C$60.7 million, from the sale of 17.6 million pounds of copper, 6,300 ounces of gold, and 62,500 ounces of silver, net of pricing adjustments.
Copper Mountain Mining (TSX:CMMC,ASX:C6C) has announced its third quarter 2018 financial results, revealing quarterly revenue of C$60.7 million.
As highlighted in the press release:
- Production at the Copper Mountain Mine was 22.0 million pounds of copper equivalent in the third quarter of 2018, which includes 18.3 million pounds of copper, 7,500 ounces of gold and 64,900 ounces of silver and in line with expectations.
- Company on track to achieve 2018 annual production guidance of 80 million pounds of copper (+/-5 percent) with the expectation of a strong fourth quarter.
- Revenue for the third quarter 2018 was C$60.7 million, from the sale of 17.6 million pounds of copper, 6,300 ounces of gold, and 62,500 ounces of silver, net of pricing adjustments.
- Increased mineral reserves at the Copper Mountain Mine to 210 million tonnes grading 0.26 percent copper, 0.08 grams per tonne gold, and 0.89 grams per tonne silver for 1.2 billion pounds of copper, 504,000 ounces of gold and 6.0 million ounces of silver.
- Positive feasibility study results for the Eva Copper project demonstrated an after-NPV of US$256 million at an 8 percent discount rate and total copper production of 959 million pounds over a 12-year mine life.
- Robust preliminary economic assessment results for New Ingerbelle demonstrated an after-tax net present value of US$394 million at an 8 percent discount rate and total copper production of 768 million pounds over a 12-year mine life.