See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
For the period ending 30 September 2021
Cyprium Metals Limited (ASX: CYM) ("Cyprium" or the "Company") is pleased to provide the following overview of the Company's activities for the September 2021 quarter.
Paterson Copper Project Portfolio
- Nifty Heap Leach Restart development activities during the Quarter included:
- Mineral Resource infill and extensional drilling programmes
- Metallurgical column test work commenced, delivering excellent results
- Restart surveys for regulatory approvals, with documentation being compiled
- Engagement with Traditional Owners and Government authorities continuing
- Evaluation of constructing a new versus refurbished SX-EW plant completed
- Front End Engineering and Design commenced with scheduling of long lead items
- Refurbishment of the SX-EW plant commenced with engineering crews onsite
- Appointment of key management and technical roles for site continuing
- Maroochydore Mineral Resource infill and extensional drilling programme commenced
Murchison Copper-Gold Project
- Third diamond drill hole (NWD2003) at Nanadie Well continues to intersect extensive shallow-sulphide firstname.lastname@example.org%Cuand0.2g/tAufrom 10.0m
- Cyprium ended the quarter with a cash balance of $40.0million
Managing Director Barry Cahill commented:
"The development activities at the Nifty Copper Project continue to accelerate.
Resource definition and extensional drilling programmes at Nifty are ongoing. The Nifty East drilling has firmed up our understanding of the copper mineralisation extending from the former Nifty open pit and demonstrates excellent potential to grow the resource eastwards at depth.
The stronger than expected copper mineralisation intersected in the first metallurgical diamond hole includes native copper observed in 3 distinct zones, which lies in the extension of the former Nifty open pit..."
Read the full report here.