See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Latin Resources Limited (ASX: LRS) ("Latin" or "the Company") is pleased to provide an update of activities at the Company's 100% owned Noombenberry Halloysite-Kaolin Project ("Noombenberry" or the "Project"), where the Company is rapidly advancing the Cloud Nine Deposit ("Cloud Nine") through preliminary and Pre-Feasibility ("PFS") mining studies.
- Close spaced drilling confirms continuity at Cloud Nine, with thick, near surface Ultra-High brightness (+80 ISO-B) kaolinite. Resultsinclude:
- NBAC361: 10m @ 85.8 ISO-B from 10m
- NBAC356: 24m @ 83.4 ISO-B from 14m
- NBAC357: 28m @ 82.7 ISO-B from 16m
- NBAC358: 20m @ 82.5 ISO-B from 16m
- NBAC385: 28m @ 82.0 ISO-B from 11m
- NBAC386: 22m @ 82.0 ISO-B from 11m
- Incl: 10m @ 85.5 ISO-B from 13m
- Outstanding halloysite results received from the first 14 holes in the Geostatistical Cross drilling program. Significant intersections include:
- NBAC356: 12m @ 25% Halloysite from 34m Incl: 6m @ 36% Halloysite from 34m
- NBAC357: 12m @ 24% Halloysite from 32m
- NBAC358: 25m @ 28% Halloysite from 14m Incl: 10m @ 43% Halloysite from 26m
- Resourceinfillandextensiondrillcampaignsamplingcomplete, which will provide sufficient data to increase the current Inferred MRE to a JORC Indicated and potentially Measured classification.
- Earlyresultsfrominitialmetallurgyindicateimprovedyieldsmaybeachievedfromthefine fraction of the kaolinised granite.
- Investigationofanalternateanalyticalpathway, targeting significant reductions in cost and analysis time using Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Spectral Analysis and Machine Learning technologies are proving to be highly encouraging.