See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Elevate Uranium Limited (“Elevate Uranium”, or the “Company”) (ASX:EL8) (OTCQX: ELVUF) is pleased to announce that OTC Markets Group Inc. has advised that Elevate Uranium’s trading status has been upgraded to the OTCQX Best Market in the United States (U.S.). Trading commenced on the OTCQX market on 7 February 2022. The Company’s primary listing and securities trading remains on the Australian Securities Exchange.
- Elevate Uranium has commenced trading on OTCQX – the top tier of OTCMarkets.
- U.S. investors now have easier, real time trading access to Elevate Uranium’s ordinary shares through the OTC trading platform.
- This significantly expands the pool of investors able to invest in Elevate Uranium.
“We are pleased to announce Elevate Uranium’s elevation to the OTCQX Best Market as part of our ongoing strategy to introduce the Company to a broader international audience. This milestone will provide wider access to the U.S. investment community and improved convenience of trading Elevate Uranium ordinary shares.” said Murray Hill, Managing Director.
Trading on the OTCQX allows for greater access to U.S. retail and small institutional investors, with investors being able to trade and settle in U.S. hours and U.S. dollars, allowing for greater visibility and accessibility of the Company.
This article includes content from Elevate Uranium, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.