See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Auroch Minerals Limited (ASX:AOU) (Auroch or the Company) is pleased to announce it has commenced its exploration activities for 2022.
- Major diamond drill programme to commence next week at the Saints Nickel Project to upgrade and potentially extend the current high-grade Mineral Resources of 1.02 Mt @ 2.0% Ni for 21,400kt of contained nickel1
- Drilling at the Ragless Range Zinc Prospect at the Arden project in South Australia has resumed, with one hole completed and the second hole at 338m of a planned 400m depth
- Ground dipole-dipole induced polarisation (IP) survey over the Nepean North Prospect to resume shortly, with 12 of 19 lines completed and preliminary results identifying strong bedrock chargeability anomalies that represent potential drill targets
- Well-funded to complete planned aggressive exploration programmes and mine viability studies in 2022
Auroch Managing Director Aidan Platel commented:
“The Company has a very busy year ahead and so we are pleased that we could get activities underway so early in the new year. In addition to ongoing exploration activities at Nepean and Arden, our focus for this quarter is a major drill programme at Saints which is fundamental for the ongoing Scoping Study due to be completed at the end of March.
We are well-funded and in a great position to continue with our aggressive exploration programmes in parallel to our mine viability studies at Saints and Nepean as we push to create real shareholder value in 2022!”
This article includes content from Auroch Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.