See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Lithium Power International Limited (ASX: LPI) (“LPI” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update on activities being undertaken in Western Australia (Figure 1). A particular focus is immediately adjacent to the Greenbushes lithium mine, which is owned by Talison Lithium and has Albemarle Corp, Tianqi Lithium and IGO Limited as its owners.
- LPI is advancing on multiple lithium projects and prospects in Western Australia
- Completion of a high-definition drone magnetic survey at the Blackwood Prospect over a significant structural anomaly on the Donnybrook-Bridgetown Shear Zone, along strike from the world-class Greenbushes lithium pegmatite deposit in SW Western Australia
- Soil sampling commenced over a new target area at Blackwood Prospect
- Phase 1 of detailed baseline flora assessment completed, while fauna component also completed in November.
- Soil sampling completed at the Pilgangoora tenement, adjacent to Pilbara Minerals’ Pilgangoora lithium mine.
Blackwood Prospect – Greenbushes
- Drone Magnetic SurveyRational
The geophysical program at the Blackwood Prospect, within E70/4774, has been successfully completed with a total of 468km of aeromagnetic data acquired by AirGeoX. The data is currently being processed to enable an advanced interpretation of the area, providing the highest detail possible of the structural architecture of the Donnybrook Shear Zone (DSZ). This will improve the understanding of where pegmatites are most likely to be located and focus the planning of soil sampling and subsequent RC drilling.
This article includes content from Lithium Power International, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.