See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Heliborne mapping and sampling program set to commence in the coming weeks to evaluate large- scale structures considered prospective for lithium-caesium-tantalum (LCT) pegmatites
Kairos Minerals Ltd (ASX: KAI; "Kairos" or "the Company") is pleased to advise that it has identified a series of significant large-scale Lithium-Caesium-Tantalum (LCT) pegmatite targets prospective for lithium mineralisation within its 100%-owned Lalla Rookh Project, located in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
- A review of the Lalla Rookh Project has confirmed the presence of large-scale regional structures conducive to the formation of LCT pegmatites in the Pilbara WA.
- Helicopter survey planned for the coming weeks as Kairos’ 2022 exploration season in the Pilbara ramps up.
- The Lalla Rookh Project encompasses a total area of 342 km 2 just 25km north of the world-class Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum Project, owned by Pilbara Mineral (ASX:PLS).
- Project complements Kairos’ other emerging lithium exploration opportunities, both in the Pilbara and at the Roe Hills Project, east of Kalgoorlie (see ASX release, 15 February 2022).
Kairos’ Executive Chairman, Terry Topping, said: “An ongoing review of the lithium prospectivity of our portfolio has yielded further exciting results, with a detailed review of regional datasets identifying a number of large lithium-caesium-tantalum pegmatite targets at Lalla Rookh. The strategic location of our tenements just 25km from one of the largest lithium deposits in the world at Pilgangoora added further impetus to our review of the lithium potential of this area.
“We have planned an extensive heli-borne mapping and sampling program that will commence next month to fast-track our evaluation of these extensive targets. Subject to the results, we will move quickly to refine areas for potential drilling as part of our 2022 exploration field season. This adds another exciting dimension to our growing Pilbara lithium portfolio, and we are looking forward to getting on the ground in the near future.”
This article includes content from Kairos Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.