See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
THC Global Group confirmed it has completed the first processing of medicinal cannabis its facility in Southport, Queensland.
THC Global Group (ASX:THC) confirmed it has completed the first processing of medicinal cannabis its facility in Southport, Queensland.
As quoted in the press release:
The Southport Facility is the largest pharmaceutical bio-floral extraction facility in the Southern Hemisphere, and is licenced and permitted to process medicinal cannabis.
The first production of medicinal cannabis by THC Global is a significant milestone for THC Global signifying the commencement of our production activities, but also for the Australian medicinal cannabis industry with THC Global now able to offer large scale medicinal cannabis production from its Southport Facility.