See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Green Technology Metals Limited (ASX: GT1) (GT1 or the Company) is pleased to provide further assay results from the Phase 1 diamond drilling program at its Seymour Lithium Project in Ontario, Canada.
- Assays received for further six holes from Phase 1 step-out drilling of North Aubry deposit at flagship Seymour Project.
- Additional thick, high-grade extensional intercepts of North Aubry deposit including:
- GTDD-22-0016 for 34.3m @ 1.32% Li2O from 244.0m
- GTDD-22-0003 for 19.2m @ 2.20% Li2O from 231.8m (incl. 9.7m @ 2.95% Li2O)
- GTDD-22-0010 for 10.0m @ 1.89% Li2O from 313.0m (incl. 5.3m @ 2.85% Li2O)
- GTDD-22-0015 for 9.0m @ 1.34% Li2O from 238.0m
- GTDD-22-0012 for 2.3m @ 1.21% Li2O from 238.0m
- Further northern step-out drilling of North Aubry deposit in planning.
- Phase 1 assays returned to date (nine holes) indicate substantial potential upside to the existing Seymour Mineral Resource estimate of 4.8 Mt @ 1.25% Li2O 1 .
- Updated Mineral Resource estimate for Seymour (to incorporate all Phase 1 results including residual pending assays for seven holes) on track for completion during Q2 CY2022.
- Phase 2 (Central Aubry zone) and Phase 3 (Pye prospect) drilling at Seymour now well progressed, with a total of 8 holes for 1,201 metres having been drilled to date across both areas.
“The Phase 1 drilling program at Seymour continues to deliver excellent outcomes. The latest set of assays have returned further thick, high-tenor intercepts that significantly extend the known boundaries of the North Aubry deposit. These results are expected to drive a substantial increase to the existing Seymour resource this quarter. Both the northern and down-dip extents of the North Aubry pegmatite are also open to further expansion, which we plan to pursue in coming months.” - GT1 Chief Executive Officer, Luke Cox
Further thick, high-grade extensional intercepts at North Aubry
The Phase 1 drilling program at Seymour was designed to evaluate potential along-strike and down-dip extensions of the North Aubry deposit that were open and untested. This maiden program is complete with 16 holes having been drilled for a total of 5,826 metres.
This article includes content from Green Technology Metals Limited , licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.