See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Balkan Mining and Minerals Ltd (BMM or the Company) (ASX: BMM) is pleased to announce that it received the results of gravity and airborne magnetic survey interpretation over its entire Rekovac project'.
- Processing of gravity and airborne magnetic data over the entire Rekovac project is complete and provides more precise definition of additional targets for follow-up exploration programs.
- Interpretation of the gravity survey combined with the measurement of bulk density over the previous drilling core has enabled greater precision in modelling and depth definition of the Rekovac sedimentary basin.
- The gravity survey has identified two major parallel deep-seated faults that may have acted as pathways for mineral-bearing fluids.
- The results indicate that the targeted stratigraphic section on the north is buried, and thus preserved, under younger sedimentary cover.
- With this new data, the Company is carrying out an internal review of site selection as part of the proposed drilling campaign
"This article includes content from Balkan Mining and Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here."