See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
GTI Resources (ASX:GTR) focuses on developing its portfolio of attractive uranium projects in the US. The company boasts approximately 21,961 acres in Wyoming’s prolific Great Divide Basin which is a low-cost ISR uranium-producing district. GTI’s Wyoming projects are its primary focus and are highly prospective for ISR uranium projects.
The company is led by a highly experienced management team with an extensive track record of success in the mineral exploration industry. GTI Resources’ execution team has proven development and engineering expertise with a history of success in uranium deposit discovery in the Great Divide Basin in Wyoming.
In November 2021, the company announced the strategic acquisition of approximately 21,000 acres in the Great Divide Basin in Wyoming. The landholding includes underexplored and highly prospective sandstone-hosted uranium properties which are the company’s Wyoming projects today.
- GTI Resources owns 21,961 acres in the prolific and ISR amenable uranium-producing Great Divide Basin in Wyoming.
- Wyoming projects are strategically located near UR Energy’s (TSX:URE,NYSE:URG) Lost Creek ISR production plant and the Rio Tinto Kennecott Sweetwater Mill. A number of Uranium One deposits are also located close by.
- The Henry Mountains project is situated in the prolific Colorado Plateau uranium province within trucking distance of Energy Fuel’s White Mesa Uranium Mill, and hosts past-producing mines
- Committed to strong ESG initiatives to support the clean energy movement, including carbon-neutral operations on its Wyoming projects and an application for Australian Climate Active Certification.
- Utilizing In Situ Recovery (ISR) mining on its Wyoming projects. ISR mining presents an opportunity for an environmentally-friendly, low OPEX and CAPEX situation.
- Led by a highly experienced management and execution team with a history of successful corporate outcomes and uranium discovery and development in the Great Divide Basin, Wyoming.
This GTI Resources profile is part of a paid investor education campaign.*