See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
A diamond drill programme is now underway at Impact Minerals Limited’s (ASX: IPT) Hopetoun Project located 25 km south of the Ravensthorpe mining centre in Western Australia (Figure 1).
- Diamond drilling of the Top Knotch copper-gold target is underway to follow up alteration zones identified in previous RC Drilling that could not reach target depth.
- A second target Silverstar will also be tested in this programme with Statutory Approvals in progress for a further 4 drill ready targets at the project.
- The Hopetoun Project covers an interpreted extension of the Ravensthorpe greenstone belt
which contains multiple mines and deposits of lithium, nickel and copper-gold.
The drill programme will further test the Top Knotch copper-gold target where a previous reverse circulation (RC) drill programme intersected four metres of modest pyrite at the very end of the deepest drill hole, and within a zone of extensive potassic alteration with variable low-level copper that is at least 75 metres thick.
This article includes content from Impact Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.