See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Balkan Mining and Minerals Ltd (BMM or the Company) (ASX:BMM) is pleased to announce the results of gravity survey interpretation over its Dobrinja project together with the preliminary assays results from its surface sampling program completed at the project.
- Processing of regional gravity data over the entire Dobrinja project completed defining basin geometry and thick sedimentary section.
- Preliminary mapping and sampling programs at the Dobrinja Project provides strong evidence of permissive sediments being buried by the younger sedimentary cover.
The objective of the reconnaissance program was to determine the sedimentary formations in an attempt to locate outcropping fine pelitic strata which are known to be favourable hosts for Lithium-Boron mineralisation.
In conjunction with the field activities, the Company has interpreted acquired geophysics data to assist in defining basin geometry and thickness of the sedimentary sections.
This article includes content from Balkan Mining and Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.