See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Green Technology Metals Limited (ASX: GT1) (GT1 or the Company) is pleased to advise of an interim Mineral Resource Estimate update for its Seymour Lithium Project in northwest Ontario, Canada.
- Total Mineral Resource tonnage up 105% to 9.9 Mt @ 1.04% Li2O.
- Indicated Category Mineral Resource increased 2.5x to 5.2 Mt @ 1.29% Li2O
- Approximately 53% of total Seymour Mineral Resource classified as Indicated.
- North Aubry deposit remains open along strike and at depth.
- Further step-out drilling of North Aubry set to continue over H2 2022.
- Very low discovery cost for new resources circa $1.30 tonne.
Table 1: Global Seymour (Aubry) Mineral Resource Estimate
1. MRE produced in accordance with the 2012 Edition of the Australasian Code for Reporting of Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves.
2. Figures constrained to US$4,000/t SC6 open pit shell and reported above a 0.2% Li2O cut-off; numbers have been rounded.
“We are very pleased with the outcomes from the interim Mineral Resource update at Seymour following completion of the successful Phase 1 drilling program at North Aubry earlier this year. The result is a demonstration of the clear potential that exists at our flagship Seymour asset, and we remain focussed on delivering further high-grade resource growth over the second half of 2022.” CEO, Luke Cox
Seymour Project interim Mineral Resource Estimate update snapshot
The updated Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for the Seymour Lithium Project builds on and extends the MRE undertaken by Mr Phillip Jones in 2019 on behalf of Ardiden Limited. It incorporates all historic drilling plus the recent Phase 1 drilling undertaken at North Aubry by GT1. This comprises a total of 199 diamond holes (predominantly NQ core diameter), of which 23 were from the GT1 Phase 1 campaign, for a total of 26,244 metres.
Figure 1: Location map of northern area of the Seymour Project showing North and South Aubry deposits, Central Aubry zone and Pye prospect
The updated MRE comprises two deposits within the Aubry complex at Seymour, North and South Aubry. It has been constrained to pit shells generated through the Micromine Pit Optimiser module. Pegmatite tonnes and grade are reported above a 0.2% Li2O cut-off within the pit shell on a dry basis.
Table 2: Seymour 2022 MRE Grade-Tonnage Data
This article includes content from Green Technology Metals Limited , licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.