See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INVESTOR REPORTS
IPO Alert Spotlight - Dragonfly Biosciences
ISSUER: Dragonfly Biosciences Ltd. (ASX:DRF) (the “Company”)
- Dragonfly Biosciences is an award-winning seed-to-shelf cannabidiol (CBD) manufacturer with blue chip UK retail clients including Boots, Sainsburys, Amazon UK, Superdrug, eBay and Harrods.
- The Company owns the entire value chain from its certified organic farms, extraction facilities and state-of-the-art laboratories used for producing premium CBD products.
- Dragonfly produces a cannabidiol or CBD, a cannabinoid that is extracted from the cannabis or hemp plant, but avoids the psychoactive cannabinoid known as THC, which is the staple of recreational and some medicinal cannabis.
- CBD has been proven to have beneficial use against insomnia, anxiety and stress, and potentially chronic pain.
- The Company also produces lotions which are intended for general skin care, repair, protection and moisturising.
- Dragonfly Biosciences Ltd is looking to undertake an IPO on ASX to raise between $3 million and $5 million via the issue of between 15 million and 25 million shares at an offer price of $0.20. The company will have an indicative market capitalisation of approximately $37.9 million at maximum subscription on a fully diluted basis.
- The company will also be offering one (1) free-attaching Option for every two (2) Shares subscribed for exercisable at $0.35 each on or before 31 December 2024.
- Applications close 7pm AEST Thursday 3 August 2023.
The Company’s main objectives are:
- expand the product offering with existing UK retail distribution following the FSA accreditation and through new product development;
- expand UK retail partnerships to continue to position Dragonfly UK to be the number one CBD brand in the UK;
- expand accreditation to include EU Food Standards Agency (EFSA), Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and the FDA (US) to establish Dragonfly as one of the few UK FSA, EFSA, TGA and FDA compliant brands;
- expand the white label/wholesale business line leveraging the FSA, EFSA, TGA and FDA accreditations and thus capitalising on Dragonfly UK’s large-scale extraction facility;
- leverage the Company’s existing distribution network to establish new retail partnerships in the USA and APAC region; and
- build brand awareness in the key markets where Dragonfly CBD is distributed.
This publication has been prepared for information purposes only. The source of information is Dragonfly Biosciences Ltd.’s prospectus dated June 27, 2023. This publication is neither a solicitation for the purchase of securities nor an offer of securities. You are expressly cautioned to seek the advice of a registered investment advisor and other professional advisors, as applicable, regarding the appropriateness of investing in Dragonfly Biosciences Ltd.’s securities. Any investment decision should be based on the prospectus and any supplemental or replacement prospectus to it. The statements in this publication are statements of fact and must not be interpreted as financial advice or a recommendation. This publication does not take into account your individual investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
The issuer of the securities is Dragonfly Biosciences Ltd. A prospectus in relation to the issuer’s offer is available and can be obtained http://finexia.com.au/dragonfly-replacement-prospectus. Offers for the securities will only be made in, or accompanied by, a copy of the prospectus. A person should consider the prospectus in deciding whether to acquire the securities. Anyone who wants to acquire the securities will need to complete the application form that will be in, or will accompany, the prospectus.