See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Kairos Minerals Ltd. (ASX:KAI) advances a portfolio of highly prospective gold projects in Australia. Kairos Minerals has two key project hubs located in Western Australia's premier mining districts. The company is led by a strong management team with decades of experience in mineral exploration.
The company’s fully-owned Pilbara Gold Project is located at the epicenter of the Pilbara gold rush in Pilgangoora. The project is home to the historical Lynas gold project which produced more than 125,000 ounces of gold from 1994 to 1998. The Pilbara Gold project is prospective for Hemi style intrusive related gold targets. The Hemi gold deposit is one of Australia’s recent major gold discoveries that sparked interest for its intrusive style of geology that was previously not well known for its mineralization.
- Kairos Minerals Ltd. (ASX:KAI) is a mineral exploration company focused on advancing a portfolio of highly prospective gold projects in premier mining districts in Western Australia, Australia.
- Kairos Minerals’ fully-owned Pilbara Gold project in a prolific district and features a JORC total mineral resource of 20.93 million tonnes at 1.3 g/t of gold for 873,000 ounces.
- The Pilbara Gold project is home to the historical Lynas gold project which produced more than 125,000 ounces of gold from 1994 to 1998.
- The company’s Pilbara Gold project consists of the flagship Mount York and Pilbara Regional Gold projects. The Mount York project includes an indicated and inferred resource of 17.2 million tonnes at 1.26 g/t of gold for 697,700 thousand ounces.
- Kairos Minerals’ Eastern Goldfields project consists of the fully-owned Roe Hills project in a world-class gold province. The Roe Hills project has the potential for significant discoveries of high-grade gold, nickel, cobalt and lithium mineralization.
- The company leverages the strategic positioning of its assets near major mineral discoveries and mineral-producing mines.