See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
PVW Resources Limited (PVW or the Company) has commenced drilling at the King of The West project. The main auger anomaly is targeted based on the +50ppb Au auger results and the following geological features adding merit to the drill target:
- location along strike from operating mines, the main anomaly is 8km southeast from mineralisation at the Golden Cities operations: Havana, Federal and Jakarta open pits.
- location over a major structural feature, parallel to the hinge-line which defines the Scotia - Kanowna Dome and extends northwest to Golden Cities and southeast to Kanowna Belle.
- location over late structures with the same strike as shears and faults hosting the Golden Cities mineralisation, controlled by northeast dipping shears within the hornblende biotite granodiorite.
- The main King of The West auger anomaly, a+2.0kmx1.2kmwide +50ppb Au zone which remains open to the south, is being tested with Aircore drilling.
- Phase1 Air core drilling will target the main +2.0 km x 1.2km anomalous zone with 100m spaced holes on 400m spaced lines.
- Phase2 Air core (proposed for mid-2022) will be prioritised to infill Phase 1 drilling and target other anomalous zones within the current auger coverage. Other targets will be prioritised as required along strike to the northwest and to the southeast within the Scotia – Kanowna Dome hinge zone, or where structure and host rocks are favourable.
The drilling will test for bedrock and paleochannel mineralisation on a 400 x 100m grid, with vertical Aircore drill holes. It is anticipated holes will terminate in fresh bedrock at a depth of 60-90m. Previous drilling has intersected paleochannel clays in some areas, hence the decision for vertical drilling to assist in penetration through the clays. Given the wide drill hole spacing and the transported cover follow up drilling proposed for later in 2022 will target a suitable tenor of Au anomalism based on results from Phase 1 Aircore drilling.
The auger anomaly and anomalous intersections in exploration drilling, provide PVW with multiple targets between King of The West and Norton Gold Fields operations at Golden Cities.
This article includes content from PVW Resources, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.