See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
The premier of Western Australia has signed off on a Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility for the Beyondie project.
Kalium Lakes (ASX:KLL) announced that the premier of Western Australia has signed off on a Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) to help develop the company’s Beyondie sulphate of potash (SOP) project.
Brett Hazelden, managing director of Kalium Lakes, commented:
We acknowledge and appreciate the ongoing support of the Premier and the Western Australian Government for the development of a new Australian industry.
This approval of the NAIF loan documentation is one of the final steps which will shortly enable Kalium Lakes to obtain Financial Close and commence using the debt funding facilities.
We look forward to employing many more Western Australians, with about 70 people already on site in addition to the numerous engineers, designers and support personnel in Perth.