See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
The development of Kibaran’s EcoGraf facility in Western Australia is anticipated to begin development by late November.
Kibaran Resources (ASX:KNL), a graphite exploration company, announced that its graphite material purification processes are showing positive signs as it leads up to building its EcoGraf manufacturing facility.
Additionally, the testing processes are low emission and eco-friendly, the company said.
As quoted in the press release:
The testwork results have confirmed the effectiveness of the EcoGraf proprietary purification process, and the ecofriendly nature given no adverse emissions were recorded for gaseous, aqueous or solid residues.
The results have provided GR Engineering with the information required to finalise the detailed design of the process flow sheet inclusive of waste streams and equipment specific design data. Work remains ongoing to finalise the mass balance, process flows and quantification of wastewater volumes.
The completion of the testwork is expected late November.