See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
- Resource definition drilling recently completed at Koppies has confirmed continuity of shallow, calcrete hosted uranium mineralisation.
- 558 holes for 4,701 metres drilled in Koppies resource program.
- Significant intersections include:
- KR0234 8 m at 768 ppm eU3O8 from 4 m
- KOR0200 6 m at 796 ppm eU3O8 from 6 m
- KR0378 9 m at 415 ppm eU3O8 from 1 m
- KR0386 11 m at 319 ppm eU3O8 from 1 m
- KR0224 10 m at 319 ppm eU3O8 from 6 m
- Uranium mineralisation remains open to east and south.
- Program focused on drilling the Koppies I and II deposits at 100 m x 100 m to provide input for maiden Mineral Resource Estimates anticipated to be completed in the March Quarter 2022.
Elevate Uranium’s Managing Director, Murray Hill, commented:
“The resource definition drilling program has confirmed continuity of shallow, calcrete hosted uranium mineralisation within broad palaeochannels. The drilling has produced excellent results and we look forward to reporting a maiden resource estimate, expected to be completed in the March Quarter 2022.
We continue to be excited about further extensions to the Koppies palaeochannels and potential for additional mineralisation.”
This article includes content from Elevate Uranium, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.