See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INVESTOR REPORTS
LGP Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement With Pharmaserve Hellas
Greece added to rapidly expanding EU distribution portfolio. LGP now has distribution agreements in 5 EU territories including France, Denmark, Germany, Poland and Greece.
Little Green Pharma Ltd (ASX: LGP, “LGP” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce its entry into an exclusive agreement with PharmaServe Hellas SMSACI (“PharmaServe”) for the distribution of LGP-branded oil medicines and cannabis flower in Greece (“Agreement”).
- LGP signs four-year agreement with PharmaServe for the distribution of LGP-branded oil medicines and cannabis flower in Greece
- Under the agreement the parties agree to exclusively supply and distribute LGP-branded cannabis medicines in Greece for a minimum 2- year period
- The agreement adds a new territory to LGP’s EU distribution portfolio and represents LGP’s first agreement for the supply of products from LGP’s new Danish facility outside Australia and Denmark
- LGP anticipates PharmaServe will be one of the first distributors to apply for a med
Under the Agreement, PharmaServe agrees to exclusively distribute LGP cannabis medicines and not promote any other cannabis medicine in Greece for at least 2 years, with further exclusivity periods to be extended by agreement. In return, LGP will exclusively distribute its cannabis medicines through PharmaServe in Greece for this 2-year period.
The Company will supply the medicines from its Australian and Danish facilities (subject to deposit prepayment terms) and will share product revenues on a 50:50 basis, subject to LGP receiving certain minimum prices per unit.
PharmaServe and the Greek medicinal cannabis market
PharmaServe has operated as a distributor of pharmaceutical/healthcare products in Greece since 1984. Currently, the Greek market is primarily serviced by CBD (hemp) products with THC levels <0.2%. With a population of ~11 million, there are no registered medicinal cannabis products in market, and LGP anticipates PharmaServe will be one of the first distributors to apply for a medicinal cannabis Marketing Authorisation in Greece, giving LGP a significant foothold in a new, currently under-served market in the EU.
This article includes content from Little Green Pharma, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.