See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
- First pass maiden UAV drone airborne magnetics survey identifies nine targets.
- Three targets with similar geophysical signatures to MI6 Mallory Anomaly outlined at Namban.
- Systematic geochemical surveys underway over the recently identified magnetic intrusive and radiometric targets."
We have utilised existing open file Government geophysical datasets, comprising semi-regional 200m line spacing and regional wide spaced (4km) gravity to provide useful information for interpretation of gross geology, define major structures and develop broad areas of interest. In addition, Dalaroo has now completed its own high resolution UAV surveys to be used for improved definition and delineation of features of interest for ground follow up," said Harjinder Kehal, Managing Director of Dalaroo Metals.
The maiden UAV survey has resulted in enhanced resolution and has identified nine targets (Figures 2). These results have been used to generate a structural interpretation that is guiding the first systematic soil geochemical sampling currently underway. This will assist in subsequent aircore and RC drill targeting expected to start in early 2022 once crops have been harvested.
Read the full ASX release here.
"This article includes content from Dalaroo Metals LTD, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here."