See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Dalaroo Metals Ltd ("DAL" or "Company")is pleased to provide an update on exploration activities at the Lyons River Project ("Lyons River" or "Project"), where a program of RC drilling has begun at the Four Corners prospect (Figure 1 and 2). Lyons River comprises a strategic (100% owned) land position of 703 km2 within the Proterozoic Mutherbukin Zone of the Gascoyne Province. The Company believes the district is an emerging Broken Hill Type ("BHT") / Sedimentary Exhalative ("SEDEX") deposit setting.
- RC drilling underway at Lyons River Project testing lead-zinc BHT/SEDEX targets comprising:
- Extensions to primary lead and zinc sulphide mineralisation intersected in recent diamond drill hole LRDD003 (0.2m @ 3.05% Pb,1.37% Zn and 3g/t Ag from 223.2m) along the strike extent of the NE zone of the Induced Polarisation (IP) anomaly.
- To obtain greater understanding of the metamorphosed strata bound sequence of pyritic psammitic and pelitic rocks and corresponding anomalous Pb-Zn geochemistry
Figure 1 RC Drill Rig at Four Corners Prospect
The Company's maiden RC drill program at the Four Corners prospect is designed to test several base metal and geological targets (Figure 3). Initial focus is to test the extensions to the significant primary zinc and lead sulphide mineralisation intersected in recent diamond drill hole LRDD003 (0.2m @ 3.05% Pb, 1.37% Zn and 3 g/t Ag from 223.2m) along the strike extent of the NE zone of the Induced Polarisation (IP) anomaly.
Read the full ASX release here.
This article includes content from Dalaroo Metals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.