See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Carnaby Resources Limited (ASX: CNB) (Carnaby or the Company) is pleased to confirm a major copper gold discovery at the Nil Desperandum Prospect within the Greater Duchess Copper Gold Project in Mt Isa, Queensland.
- RC drill hole NLRC066 has intersected a strong 50m down hole zone of copper sulphide mineralisation from 250m to bottom of hole (BOH) containing up to 30% chalcopyrite based on visual estimates with results pending (refer Table 1 & 2 in Appendix 1 of this report).
- Critically, the visual intercept in NLRC066 has confirmed that the copper mineralisation in the adjacent drill hole NLDD044, which intersected 41m @ 4.1% copper (see ASX release 29 December 2021), has a similar dip to shallower parts of the deposit and therefore downhole widths are close to true width intersections for both NLDD044 and NLRC066 (See Figure 1).
- Also of material importance, results from the first three new lines of Induced Polarisation (IP) southwest of NLDD044 have outlined a continuous >300m long chargeability anomaly consistent with the chargeability anomaly associated with the copper sulphide mineralisation in NLDD044 (see Figure 2). Results from a further three lines of IP are being modelled and will be reported shortly.
- Extensive drilling and IP surveys are ongoing. Short Covid related heritage survey delays are being experienced and are required before drilling of the new IP anomalies can take place southwest of NLDD044.
This article includes content from Carnaby Resources, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.