See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Drilling commences as Government support for critical minerals projects ramps up
RareX Limited (ASX: REE) (RareX) is pleased to announce the start of the 2022 field season at its 100%- owned Cummins Range Rare Earths Project in Western Australia, with the largest drilling program in the Project’s history now underway.
- Major drill program underway with up to three drill rigs in action.
- Drilling designed to convert Exploration Target (ASX: 16 February 2022) to Resources.
- Drilling to continue through to October, fully-funded by recent capital raising.
- RareX notes major Government support for critical mineral projects.
- NdPr Prices up 370% in recent times on the back of booming demand.