See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Mako Gold (ASX:MKG) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network.
Mako Gold is focused on the discovery of large high-grade gold deposits in highly prospective and underexplored mining regions in Côte d'Ivoire and other favorable countries in West Africa. Mako Gold is scheduled to announce its maiden Mineral Resource Estimate prior to the end of 2021.
The company's project portfolio consists of its flagship Napié project, Korhogo project and Niou project in Burkina Faso, which was recently sold to Nordgold (FRA:RTSD). All projects have limited to no exploration history but leverage exceptional existing infrastructure, road access and strategic positioning to successful gold players. The flagship Napié project contains the main Tchaga and Gogbala prospects, which are high-grade infill drill targets with shallow mineralization and wide gold intercepts.
Mako Gold's Company Highlights
- Mako Gold is a mineral exploration company focused on exploring West Africa's Birimian Greenstone Belts, which have estimates of over 400 million ounces of gold.
- The company's highly attractive portfolio includes the flagship Napié project and Korhogo project.
- The flagship Napié project boats potential for multi-million-ounce gold deposits and leverages excellent infrastructure and early-mover exploration opportunities.
- The Korhogo project hosts two highly prospective permits, Korhogo Nord and Ouagadougou. Work has commenced in preparation for the project's extensive maiden drilling project.
- In August 2021, Mako completed the sale of its third project, Niou, in Burkina Faso to Nordgold (FRA:RTSD). The company retains a one percent NSR in the project.
- Mako has strategic alliances with Perseus Mining Limited (ASX:PRU) and Geodrill (TSX:GEO), including a binding agreement with Perseus to increase consolidated ownership from 51 percent to 90 percent.
- Mako Gold is led by a highly experienced team of mining industry professionals with a proven track record of gold discoveries in West Africa.