See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Cyprium Metals Limited (“CYM”, “Cyprium” or “theCompany”) is pleased to report the results of the first round of assays that have been received from the 2021 Reverse Circulation (“RC”) drilling campaign at the Maroochydore Copper – Cobalt Project (refer to Figure 1).
- Drilling further extends massive Maroochydore copper - cobalt resource potential
- Near-surface oxide copper/cobalt mineralisation extended to 3000 m long,up to 500m wide and up to 100mthick
- Sulphide copper - cobalt mineralisation 2,500m long (still open), up to 500m wide and up to 50m deep (still open)
Managing Director Barry Cahill commented:
“When I was at Maroochydore last year, I was absolutely blown away by the physical footprint of this shallow copper cobalt deposit, which is more than 3 kilometres in length and still open.
Maroochydore is a very exciting project and we are pleased to announce the results of our first round of RC drilling. These results reinforce the quality of this large copper-cobalt deposit. In addition, this drilling has increased the oxide-supergene resource potential further to the east.
The presence of fresh sulphide mineralisation at the base of hole 21MDRC018 is highly encouraging and demonstrates potential to expand the sulphide resource further along strike.
We look forward to the next round of assay results, targeting areas northwest along strike.”
This article includes content from Cyprium Metals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.