See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Cyprium Metals Limited (“CYM”, “Cyprium” or “the Company”) is pleased to report the completion of the first field season of drilling at the Maroochydore Copper Project as detailed in Figures 2 to 4 and sections 1 to 3.
- 46 RC drill holes for 5,990m completed to infill and extend the Maroochydore oxide/supergene resource – first assay results expected in January 2022
- 4 oxide/supergene and 2 sulphide diamond drillholes for 1,226m completed for metallurgical and waste characterisation testing
- Results from metallurgical and waste characterisation testing will advance resource estimation and scoping study work
Managing Director Barry Cahill commented:
“It is very pleasing to have completed our first season of drilling at the Maroochydore Copper Cobalt Project. Maroochydore, like Nifty, is hosted in the shales of the Broadhurst formation.
Having now visited the site, I was absolutely blown away by the physical footprint of this shallow copper cobalt deposit, which is more than 3 kilometres in length.
The quality of the mineralisation in the RC chips and diamond drill core was also impressive. We now eagerly await the assay results from these drilling programmes.”
This article includes content from [Company Name], licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.