Medlab Clinical released its Appendix 4C results for its most recent quarter of operations.
Medlab Clinical (ASX:MDC) released its Appendix 4C results for its most recent quarter of operations.
As quoted in the press release:
The key highlights for the period have been:
- Recruitment in Medlab’s Phase 2 trial at Royal North Shore Hospital is completed and results expected by Christmas.
- Collections of AU$2.401m, an increase of approx. 96 percent over the corresponding period last year.
- R&D Tax Incentive FY 2019 of AU$2.1m was received in October.
- Agreement executed to expand nutraceuticals to USA
- First export order of Medlab’s newest cannabinoid (NanoCBD) of 1,500 units to Hong Kong received and deposit paid.
Medlab’s research programme, specifically in pain management and depression continues to progress well. These two specific areas represent extremely large patient groups with unmet needs and significant potential global revenue models.