See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INVESTOR REPORTS
Melodiol Delivers Strong Start To Q3 CY2023 With $1.6M In New Revenue And Confirmed POs
Melodiol Global Health Limited (ASX:ME1, FRA:1X8) (‘Melodiol’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to advise that as of 17 July 2023 it has delivered $1.6m in new revenue and confirmed POs during Q3 CY2023, which has laid a solid foundation for the Company to continue its current growth trajectory.
- $1.6m of new unaudited revenue and confirmed POs achieved in Q3 CY2023 as of 17 July 2023
- Strong trend builds on record breaking Q2 CY2023 revenues of A$4.7m which were up 105% up on Q1 CY2023
- CY2023 sales to date of $8.6m approaching entire CY2022 record revenues of $8.7m
- Growth underpinned by strong contributions from Mernova Medicinal Inc, Health House International, and Creso Pharma Switzerland
The strong start to the September quarter follows record revenue during Q2 CY2023 of $4.74m, which marked a 105% increase on Q1 CY2023 (refer ASX announcement: 13 July 2023). New sales during Q3 CY2023 takes total unaudited revenue to date for the year to A$8.6m – approximately equal to record breaking revenues of A$8.7m for the entire of CY2022.
Q3 CY2023 revenue has been primarily underpinned by Melodiol’s two 100%-owned subsidiaries, specialist medicinal cannabis distributor Health House International (‘HHI’) and Mernova Medicinal Inc. (‘Mernova’), a leading supplier of recreational cannabis products in the Canadian market, as well as strong contributions from Creso Pharma Switzerland.
The pleasing start to Q3 CY2023 highlights Melodiol’s ongoing focus of consolidating its market momentum following the successful integration of HHI, and driving further growth in revenue and EBITDA across its core operating divisions.
Chief Executive Officer Mr William Lay said: “In recent months, Melodiol has undertaken a number of steps to optimise its operations to capitalise on revenue growth opportunities. The group achieved exceptional momentum during the last quarter and we are pleased to see this continue in the early stages of Q3 FY2023.
“The Board and management team are actively assessing a number of opportunities which have the potential to unlock additional value for shareholders and we look forward to providing ongoing operational updates over the coming months.”
This article includes content from Melodial Global Health, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.