Resource Investing News Precious Metals Investing Base Metals Investing Battery Metals Investing Technology Investing News Cannabis Investing News Company News Featured Interviews INNvestor Reports Australian Companies About INN INN Contributors uranium investing
See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Copyright 2021 All Rights Reserved.
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
March 30, 2022
PVW Resources (‘PVW’, “the Company”) is pleased to provide an update on the metallurgical sighter testwork and mineralogical results at the Tanami Rare Earth Project.
- Ore sorting and magnetic separation testing have been successful in upgrading the rare earth grade of samples while rejecting significant mass, indicating important potential to save on downstream processing costs.
- Ore Sorting obtained a TREO grade of 7.16% at a recovery of 87.3%.
- Magnetic separation obtained an 81.2% recovery and 50.8% mass rejection.
- Flotation testwork is being conducted on the magnetic separation concentrate to achieve a higher-grade concentrate suitable for downstream processing.
- Mineralogical studies continue to add to the understanding of mineralogy and ore paragenesis, assisting the geological understanding and exploration.