See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
3,500m diamond drilling program underway at the highly prospective Angepena gold prospect
Minerals 260 Limited (ASX:MI6, "Minerals 260" or "Company") is pleased to announce the commencement of its inaugural drilling program at its 100%-owned Moora Project, located ~150km north-east of Perth in Western Australia (Figure 1).
The 3,500m diamond core drilling program is the Company's first following its demerger from Liontown Resources Limited and a $30M IPO which culminated in Minerals 260 listing on the ASX on 12th October 2021.
The drilling program is designed to follow up on intersections reported earlier this year from the Angepena gold prospect (Figure 2) including:
- MRRC0001 43m @ 1.8g/t gold from 198m including 18m @ 3.9 g/t gold from 211m and 2m @ 21.2g/t gold from 222m; and
- MRAC0092 11m @ 1.5g/t gold from 2m including 5m @ 2.7g/t from 4m.