See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
The company said the T23 dome is the first new target drilled within the regional scale T20 exploration project.
MOD Resources (ASX/LSE: MOD) has released an update on drilling results at T23 dome in Botswana, the first dome drilled at the regional scale T20 exploration project.
The company said the T23 dome is the first new target drilled within the regional scale T20 exploration project which forms part of the extensive landholdings held by MOD (70 percent) and joint venture partner, Metal Tiger (LSE:MTR) (30 percent).
As quoted in the press release:
The third drill hole at T23 dome (MO-T23-003D) has intersected zones of visible, finely disseminated copper sulphides within a wide interval from approximately 85m to 385m down hole depth. This type of mineralization was also intersected in the first two holes at T23 Dome, announced on 21 November 2018. In addition, MO-T23-003D intersected a strongly mineralized vein at 268.1m down hole depth, confirming the potential for high grade vein hosted mineralization similar to other copper discoveries in the Kalahari copper belt. Assay results are awaited to determine copper grades for MO-T23-003D.